Your top 5 most visited sites

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I often think that what sites someone frequently visits tells you something about that person.

Mine are, in no particular order: Amazon Seller Central (for work), Chessable (for practicing chess), Trello (my kanban style todo list online app), Whatsapp (online version, so can type faster), lichess (for playing chess online).

Some other sites I love are: Farnam Street (great newsletter and blog about thinking and wisdom), Gmail, Google Calendar, Reddit (for longevity, chess and futurism subreddits).

What are your top 5? Ignore Google search!

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
In no particular order: Yahoo news, Access World Forums, Ancestry.COM, YouTube, and Steam (because of my grandson's games). Plus a couple of banking and credit-card management sites. Plus an implied bellsouth.net as my mail site, which I list as "implied" because I use Outlook and POP3/SMTP protocols, not their web mail.

Insane_AI

Founding Member
Bing, various banking sites (for business and personal), Amazon.com, The Mind Tavern, Access World Forums.

I will have occasionaly blitzes on Melodishop.com for a music binge. I don't do social media, I don't play games online and for the most part, the internet is a source of work and information more so than entertainment or pleasure which is a shame.