Ted Bundy - this guy is notorious

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I've been watching the 4 part series on Ted Bundy on Netflix lately. I wasn't particularly interested in the topic since I know little about him except that he is a serial killer. But they have done a great job of getting you hooked! In fact, Ted Bundy was a fascinating characters. Very bright and outsmarting many of the detectives. Yet he went down a very evil path. I highly recommend this series, originally recommended to me by Bee. Thumbs up.

Perhaps those of you living in the US know more about it than I do over here in the UK, since it was on your soil. But I suppose he is the Yorkshire Ripper of America.

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
Sadly, one of several USA serial killers. But then, the problem with sociopaths is that they can appear quite charming, disarmingly so (literally "disarming" in some cases).

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I suppose you could argue that if someone was particularly weird in their behaviour, they have less camouflage and would be easier to catch. Ted Bundy was the ultimate chameleon, able to charm his way into many social circles, and change his identity multiple times.