Oh for the love of food...

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
It is 10:20pm here and I still haven't had my dinner. I am typing away on this forum like a compulsive madman, contemplating what to eat. I was going to go for a takeaway curry but it is too late for that now.

Seems like I will end up scrambling for something from the fridge. It's a bit sparse at the moment.

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
Sounds vaguely workaholic to me. While there is always one more thing to type, sometimes it helps to learn that you are a worthy person even when you don't happen to be typing on some project or another at the moment.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
It was more being hooked into wanting to reply to the threads on this forum. And then coming up with even more ideas for thread titles. I ended up eating around 11pm. Bad habit, I know.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I've never slept that well. I wake up multiple times during the night. Sleep is like a skill. I envy those who do it well.

Bee

Founding Member
I'm really bored by eating the same things. I've lost all interest in food - to me it's now a fuel rather than a pleasure. I've spent the afternoon today defrosting my freezer - and now it's completely empty, so I have the added job of thinking what to put in it. (No, Jon - filling it with ice-cream isn't going to work).

Tonight for dinner, I had a kebab. It was delicious, but I need ideas for low-carb meals that I can cook with limited time.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
You could prep your meals and cook in bulk. Put in containers and nuke in the microwave. Time efficient.