My father was a silicon chip snowman

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Yesterday, I spontaneously created a catchy book title that was so good - in my opinion(!) - that I had to write it down: My Father was a Silicon Chip Snowman!

It is about a biological lifeform (me) being created by an AI super-intelligence, who designed my DNA from scratch. I added the snowman bit because I thought it sounded good! What could the story include to make the AI a snowman?

Perhaps it feared being turned off due to Terminator type scenarios, so it hid in a place that no one would regard safe: a temporary snowman that will melt in a few days. It is rather akin to Osama Bin Laden living close to military barracks in the heart of Pakistan. A most ridiculous place to hide, nobody would imagine it.

Have you any good book titles you have created?

Last edited:

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
How about this book title: My great great great....great^99 grandfather was a primordial soup.

Bee

Founding Member
You need to up your 'great' count. It's estimated that there have been 125,000 generations since the emergence of the first Homo species. Unless your ancestors were slow developers ;)

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Actually Bee, not quite so!

2 to the power of 99 = 633825300114114700748351602688.

It means 2 x 2 x 2....99 times, doubling up each time.

My novel titles might or might not be that catchy, though I like my last two. It is a fantasy series, remember. Volume IV of my "Saga of Sir...." (name removed to avoid copyright jumpers) is "A Dragon Comes Home" and Volume V is "Land of Decaying Dreams."