Jon... AWF not working!

Uncle Gizmo

Founding Member
Just a thought Jon, how about switching this site over to look like the vbulletin AWF site? It would serve three functions, you would see how it works, members from AWF could see if they liked the look and feel, and as a bonus you would get more Google attention on the Mind Tavern Site, might give it a Boost!

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, that's a clever idea! I am curious about how it would look myself! I would only do it as an experiment though, since I prefer this look to the AWF look. But the great thing about Xenforo is that if I gave a couple of different themes, people could choose their own. i think I know which one you would prefer! :D

Edit: Just seen that the theme I linked to before is only for an earlier version of Xenforo. Drat! Will have a look around to see if there is anything else out there.

Last edited:

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
You mean you prefer this look, or the look on AWF?

I've had a look at styling the Xenforo forum myself, and it looks really easy to do. I could at least create a theme that would have similar colours to AWF, so people have the option.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I'm completed importing all the data. I'm knackered! Took forever and encountered a fair few issues. Got a few bits of configuring to do and then I will switch the board live tomorrow. :eek::D

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
DNS change Uncle. It is taking blinking ages for propagation to complete. Soz about that. I ditched Cloudflare and gone back to BunnyCDN.