Headaches

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I never used to get headaches hardly ever. But nowadays, I get them much more frequently. How often do you suffer from headaches?

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
I don't get headaches but I do get sinus aches. New Orleans has a lush natural foliage base with every kind of wild weed you could name that likes warm, moist soil. (Are there any that DON'T?) All through summer, various species bloom and put out their pollen. Winter is actually great in our area because the pollen dies down a bunch but we rarely get freezing weather. New Orleans autumn festivals are usually great! Cool, crisp air with good food and cold beer. Cajun music either live from the stage or blaring from the loudspeakers - or both. How much more fun can you want? But that is even better because in the fall, my sinuses clear and the allergy headaches go away.

Insane_AI

Founding Member
Oxygen & proper Hydration are the keys without using meds.

It's helped me with migraines, hangovers, sinus headaches just about every type except cluster and tension headaches (those require opiates much like the migraines used to)

I had migraines from about the age of 3 (when my mom recognized what was happening) until my first neck surgery. NOT ONE since having the disc removed and the bones fused!!!! These bastards would come out of nowhere, last for days and literally make me blind for hours at a time. I don't miss them one bit