Area 51 - are we the aliens?

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Is Area 51 a time-loop experiment? Perhaps our future-selves have come back in time, visiting our current-selves. Yet their appearance mimics the arrival of aliens. They have eyes like us, but thin long necks with a similarity to E.T. ("goes home"). But this is misleading. They are in fact a new species that evolved from humans. We are Neanderthal equivalents, from their perspective. Yet their craniums are so big to house huge brains, that you could put a Tefal chip fryer inside with room to spare!

Are we just aliens of the future?

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
I remain a skeptic regarding the "alien photos" that i have seen because there is a certain ... I don't know, maybe fake look about them. Older pictures are so grainy and only show bodies that could have been molded as a prank gone out of hand. As to more modern pictures, I remind you of the G.E. commercial with the elephant dancing in the rain forest to "Singin' in the Rain." That is a high-res, incredibly life-like CGI demonstration that blew me away the first time I saw it. I had an uncle (now deceased) who, if he had lived to see that, would have cried at the cleverness and beauty of the work.

I am not saying that aliens don't exist. I think that there is no particular reason (perhaps other than morbid fascination, which is a grim thought unto itself) for them to come down for a visit. We shouldn't have bodies. And if they are clumsy enough for US to catch them, then how precarious are their ships? It makes no sense. Look back at the work we did for ten years just to get a moon landing! Look at the work we have done for decades to have a few Mars landings. An interstellar voyage would be a phenomenal effort by our standards. I simply remain skeptical over the evidence.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
What about after Elon Musk has sent his spaceship to Mars, complete with crew? They may encounter giant carnivorous naked mole rats, who capture and eat the crew. Perhaps there is always an element of vulnerability once you enter an alien habitat.