Apple or Android?

FiFi

Founding Member
Easy to use...helpful when not very tech savvy, I know where to find stuff, set up is easy, got all my music on it, easy to transfer my files from pc to phone...list is endless!

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that is an important one, the transfer of files rather than the locked down nature of the Apple devices. I think most of us so far on this forum are Android users but that could change at any time. Then war breaks out!

FiFi

Founding Member
I would never change my android. I stuck in my ways. Don't think I would change my car for a different make, unless I won lottery, then I would get a Mustang or Jaguar.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I park my car under a tree and at certain times of the year, there is a ton of sap that falls all over it. Washing the car once per week is still not enough. (n)

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
They don't just drop on cars. I had one splat on my head and also my lower lip while living in Cardiff!

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
How do you find the edgeless edge on the Samsungs? I often watch some YouTube when I go to bed and I put my phone wedged up against a t-shirt on its side so I can watch. But if it is edgeless, I'm wondering if you lose a bit of the screen as it is slightly indented into the sheets.