Anybody get cranky days?

Bee

Founding Member
I am cranky. Majorly cranky. I started work at about 06:40 this morning. I got home at 20:30 and I still have more work to do.

And I'm tired. Really, really tired. But tomorrow I have to go for the interview part 2 and be sparkling and hireable.

And I'm packing my house up ready to move. And it's just me. Doing it ALL.

I am so sick of being on my own and having to do everything.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
One step back, two steps forward. No pain, no gain. Maybe you need to increase the amount you sleep.

Bee

Founding Member
I don't get time. I'll be out of the house at 06:30 tomorrow and not home until about 10pm. Then on Wednesday, I'm in work all day and then have an evening meeting. Thursday, it's work all day, then I have college in the evening. I won't actually get an evening to myself until Friday now. Just in time for the weekend and more packing.

I ache with tiredness.

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
Right now I'm avoiding most of my cranky attitude. I know that my wife's foot IS healing and she will be able to take back some of the duties she had to hand off to me. But there ARE times when I get a little rebellious. Then I remember that SHE does that stuff for me and I bite back the complaints.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't sleep well last night, but don't feel cranky, just tired. However, I know if I get in a stressful situation, tolerance goes down when I am lacking in resources.