What are you doing today?

Bee

Founding Member
Today, operation #omgmygaragehaswallsandafloor! is reaching a critical phase.

When my ex moved out last year, he left ALL of his stuff behind. And because the floosie he'd taken up with was homeless at the time, I discovered that there was an awful lot of HER stuff in the garage too.

I'm moving house myself sometime in the next 4-6 weeks (fingers crossed) so I've been systematically emptying the garage and doing the whole reduce/reuse/recycle thing. Along with what feels like a million visits to the tip.

Today is the day when it will finally be finished. And I can then start to pack up the contents of the house and move them into the garage...

The photo below is when I was about half-way through....

Attachments

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Getting rid of stuff can be an endless thing. I gotta clear out my parents house which is bursting at the seams!

Today, I will be trying out a new coffee shop in Tunbridge Wells called "Esquires". A guy I chat to in my local Costa told me about it. It opened about a month ago.

1538909651642.png

The serving area looks a little crowded. :p

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, so I am here at Esquires. Having a handheld pizza and coke. Will follow up with cappuccino and cake!

esquires lunch.jpg

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
Today I have already helped my wife get downstairs so she can do things around the house. This "help wife down stairs" task is temporary pending doctor's orders post-surgery on her foot and thanks, she is actually doing quite well. Scars are healing, no pain, no obvious infections, and she's in good spirits. We expect to get clearance for her to start using her foot after the next clinic visit.

I have already taken my 3-mile walk around the neighborhood. Next will be a bath followed by going downstairs to help with cooking and cleaning.

After that, probably some computer gaming and a little TV. The New Orleans Saints football team has the Monday Night game this week and I don't follow any other teams except insomuch as some of them are the competition. Geaux Saints!! (You have to understand Cajun to understand that.)