Computer gaming

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I have played Rise of Patriots to death. It is a RTS (real time strategy) game. Build armies and tech. The game itself is over 15 years old and for the PC, but the gameplay is timeless. However, since I have played it for hundreds of hours, it has lost its edge on me now so only revisit periodically.

What games do you guys play?

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
Mostly single-player first-person shooters, but sometimes I play something in the 4X genre - explore, exploit, expand, exterminate (the opposition). Of the latter, one can mention Sword of the Stars and Civilization: Beyond Earth.

I'm still working my way through another iteration of Skyrim, which to me is one of the the most incredibly crafted games I have ever played. But I also enjoyed the other "Elder Scrolls" games such as Morrowind and Oblivion. I also play The Witcher and its follow-ons. I'll play the cheapies as well as the more complex games. Fallout is a lot of fun if a bit grim sometimes. Half-Life is enjoyable. In the past I've played (hold onto your hats) Doom (I, II, and III), Quake (I, II, and IV), Hexen (I and II), The Heretic (A Doom variant), Sin (I & II), Mech Warrior (II, III, and IV), Titan Quest (I & II), Diablo (I & II), Dungeon Siege (I & II), Wing Commander (I, II, and III), Wolfenstein (Another Doom variant) (I & III), and a few more for which the titles escape me at the moment.

Bee

Founding Member
World of Warcraft.

I'm a Horde Mage in case you were wondering. But I'm also a Boomkin Healer when I can be bothered.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
On the Playstation 3, I am a bit addicted to Fight Night 4. Can't beat a good boxing game! I have considered getting Fifa 19 and the PS4, but the trouble is that if I buy one, my work will suffer!