Atomic Habits

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
There is a great book that has just been released by James Clear called "Atomic Habits". I went through a habits course of his, which I thought was excellent. Very clear and easy to understand. The following video of his is also great. Well worth watching if you want to reinvent yourself or create some better habits.

Insane_AI

Founding Member
I just listened to this. I'll be doing it again with notes the next time. I liked it. It seems to show the way to make big changes with small incremental changes engineered for success.

Thanks for posting this.

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
You're welcome, Insane. I have read loads of stuff on habit formation. He has collated a lot of the material and is a great presenter. Perhaps you were nodding along in agreement with what he said, just like I was. "That makes sense!" "I can see that working!"

I recently started reading his Atomic Habits book, making notes as I go. It is one of Amazon's Best Sellers right now, and has a 4.9/5 rating, which is very high for a book.

https://www.amazon.com/Atomic-Habit...&qid=1541090305&sr=8-1&keywords=atomic+habits

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, audiobooks are great. If you try any of the techniques, I would love to hear how they are working (or not working) for you.

Last edited:

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I am interested to hear what Insane thinks of the book, if he gets a chance to go through the audible version.