The Rise and Fall of Apple

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Apple's share price peaked a while back, making it the first ever trillion dollar company. It is surprising what slapping an Apple logo on a product does to scrambling people's minds!

Yet following a profit warning, shares prices have plummeted. It is nothing to do with the Muller investigation into Trump and the potential fallout from that. I feel they are uncorrelated.

Is it a case of the inevitable rise and fall of any big business, or is it a case of Apple getting too greedy and squeezing the pockets of iSheep? Has it lost its lustre since the death of the iconic, charismatic Steve Jobs, being replaced by someone you would try to avoid at a cocktail party?

[I am a previous Apple product buyer. I am no longer an iSheep though. I am an iWether, having been castrated by their prices.]

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
I think Apple lost sight of the privacy issue in all the shuffle and their product, which is notorious for information-sharing, doesn't give enough control to its owners to stop the outflow. (Didn't say NO control... just not enough.) Also, I understand from what little I have read on the net that they have made a few "hollow" upgrades. I.e. upgrades with lots of show and no substance.