Jon from the South East UK - administrator of these forums

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

I am a fan of SuperMemo, which led me to form both the Discord channel and themindtavern.com. I hope you enjoy your stay.

A bit about myself...I am British, lived in the UK all my life although I have had aspirations to move to southern France (great food) or Portugal (great bang for buck). For work, I run a busy discussion forum for database programmers and I am also in ecommerce, selling products on Amazon. Past work includes affiliate marketer, computer consultant and programmer, author of 6 books and online marketer.

In my spare time, I enjoy reading, chess (online 5 minute games mainly), SuperMemo, reading about mind, health, philosophy, psychology, decision making. I go to the gym 5 days per week, but then again I have to because I am a foodie. The tension between enjoying good food and keeping the weight off is a lifetime battle for me.

This is just a snippet, but at least you know a little about me now, for those who are interested (which may be no one!!).

Jon

Last edited:

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
I am replying to my own post because no one else is. Welcome to the forums Jon! It is a bit like sending yourself your own valentines card.

Bee

Founding Member
Jon, your shameless plea for validation through likes on posts is grasping and transparent. Pull yourself together!

And I want more likes than you!!

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
These Likes are the modern age jelly belly. They give each and everyone of us a nice dopamine hit. If you like that description, you know what to do! :ROFLMAO: