Is Labour (UK) the new Nazi party?

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Today, 7 MP's split from the Labour party to form their own party, The Independence Group. Some of the reasons for this split include rampant racist anti-semitism within their own ranks. Some statistics have come out recently where 700 reports of anti-semitic behaviour have occured within the party in the last 2 years. They tried to suppress these figures but eventually caved in to pressure. One prominent politician suggests these figures are wholly inaccurate, since she alone submitted 200 reports. The leaders of the party have done little to stamp it out, with more sympathy going towards terrorist organisations such as Hamas and the PLO than Israli's themselves.

The Labour party also resisted the acceptance of the international definition of anti-semitism for a long time. It is quite clear why. Accepting it means they cannot continue to bash Israel and their population of Jews without impunity.

What do you think? Is Labour the new Nazi party, but under a different name?

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Founding Member
In the USA we sometimes (resignedly) say "Times change. People don't." Hatred and resistance to change are commonplace in the USA, too. I don't see enough news about UK internal politics so can't comment on YOUR side of the pond, but I see ugliness on our side.

:cry:

Jon

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, it can get ugly over here too, although I kind of think that things in the US have gone a bit extreme lately. You may meet someone and like them. But when you start to talk about politics and there is a difference...